Protecting Your Privacy
We Take Your Privacy As Seriously As You Do
Your trust and confidence means everything to us, and so does being completely transparent about what information we collect about you, how we use it, who we share it with, and what steps we take to make sure it stays safe and secure.
Simply put, we're fully committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
What this policy covers
- Who we are
- What information we collect about you
- How we use your information
- Who we may share your information with
- How we keep your information secure
- How long we keep your information
- Your rights
- Changes to this policy
- How to contact us
Who we are
Our proper legal name is Online Audience Hosting & Webdevelopments Ltd, but you can call us Online Audience . We're registered in England and Wales under company number 11346340 and you'll find us at 8 Boddington House SE14 5BX registered as a Website and Radio Host with the Information Commissioner's Office and our registration number is 11346340.
What information we collect about you
Information you provide to us
- Contact information and the contact information of people associated with your account: such as your name, address, email, phone number, company name and VAT number if applicable.
- Payment and billing information: such as your credit/debit card details and bank account details to make payments for the products and services you purchase from us.
- Client support information: such as when you get in touch by phone or email, open a support ticket or engage with us on social media, we monitor, record and review these communications, so that we can provide the best possible service to you.
- Responses to surveys, competitions and promotions: such as records of any surveys you respond to or your entry into any competitions we run.
Information collected automatically
- Device and connection information: such as details about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to connect to our web site or communicate with us. This includes basic information about your operating system, browser type, IP address, ISP hostname, URLs of referring/exit pages and device identifiers.
- Preferences and responses to advertising and direct marketing: such as information about how you interact with or respond to any advertising or direct marketing communications we may send to you, including any requests for these to stop.
How we use your information
- To provide our services and manage your account: for example to register a domain name, set up your web hosting, order an SSL certificate, process transactions and authenticate you when you log in.
- To communicate with you and provide client support: for example to respond to your comments, questions and requests, to send you confirmation of your orders and payments, to remind you of subscription expirations, to advise you of any disruption of service, updates, system and security alerts and administrative messages.
- To send updates and offers you may be interested in: for example we may send you information about things we think will interest you, such as Online Audience Offers and news, new products and services, surveys, competitions and promotions.
- To pursue our legitimate business interests: for example we use information about you to provide the products and services you use, to operate our business, for administrative purposes, to comply with contractual and legal obligations and to protect the security of our systems and our clients.
Who we may share your information with
- Service providers: we sometimes need to allow our service providers based within the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United States to process your information for the reasons set out in this policy. For example to help us with accounting, payment processing, fraud detection, registering domain names and SSL certificate generation.
- Compliance with enforcement requests and applicable laws: we may share your information if we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
How we keep your information secure
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. When you provide your information through our web site it is transmitted using secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption.
How long we keep your information
We keep the information we collect about you for no longer than is absolutely necessary to comply with our financial and legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements and to support our business operations.
You have a number of rights in relation to the information that we hold about you:
- the right to ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you;
- the right to ask us to update any inaccurate information that we hold about you;
- the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete information that we hold about you; where we no longer have any legal reason to keep it;
- the right to opt out of any direct marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using/holding your information if we have no legitimate reasons to do so;
- the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to 'restrict processing of your information’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the information for your benefit but not otherwise use it;
- the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with the information that we hold about you in an easy to understand, portable and secure format.
If you wish to exercise any of the these rights, please contact us. We will reply to all requests within one month of receipt. To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this policy.
If you're unhappy with how we've handled your information, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Changes to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time, as and when we need to, and you'll always be able to find the most recent version on this page, so you're welcome to come back and check it out whenever you like.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about how your information is handled, please email us or write to us at:
Online Audience Hosting & Web Developments LTD
Office 8 Boddington Hse